| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sikasso in March is very hot at 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37.6 °C (99.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in March is 15.8 °C (28.4 °F).
- The weather in March is droughty. A feeble 12.9mm (0.5in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 11:53 long and the longest day is 12:12 long with an average length of 12:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Sikasso March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Sikasso, Mali
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Sikasso:
- Nara, Mali - 458.4 kms (284.8 miles) NNW
- Segou, Mali - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) NNW
- Kita, Mali - 453.3 kms (281.7 miles) WNW
- Bamako, Mali - 291.2 kms (180.9 miles) WNW
- Bko-S, Mali - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Siguiri, Guinea - 379.8 kms (236 miles) W
- Bougoun, Mali - 198.2 kms (123.1 miles) W
- Kankan, Guinea - 409.3 kms (254.3 miles) WSW
- Odienne, Ivory Coast - 291.1 kms (180.9 miles) SW
- Kissidougou, Guinea - 527.1 kms (327.5 miles) WSW
- Macenta, Guinea - 522.3 kms (324.6 miles) SW
- Nzerekore, Guinea - 491.4 kms (305.4 miles) SW
- Man, Ivory Coast - 484.8 kms (301.2 miles) SSW